FAITH PROMISE SCRIPTURES
“For I testify that they gave as much as they were able, and even beyond their ability. Entirely on their own, they urgently pleaded with us for the privilege of sharing in this service to the saints. And they did not do as we expected, but they gave themselves first to the Lord and then to us in keeping with God's will” (2 Corinthians 8:3-5).
SCRIPTURES ON THE GREAT COMMISSION:
• “He [Jesus] said to them, ‘Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation’” (Mark 16:15).
• “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you” (Matthew 28:19-20).
• “Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples” (Psalm 96:3). • “And the gospel must first be preached to all nations” (Mark 13:10).
• “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth” (Acts 1:8).
• “And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come” (Matthew 24:14).
SCRIPTURES ON FAITH:
• “Without faith it is impossible to please God” (Hebrews 11:6).
• “Everything that does not come from faith is sin” (Romans 14:23).
• “The righteous will live by faith” (Romans 1:17).
• “Have faith in God” (Mark 11:22).
SCRIPTURES ON STEWARDSHIP:
• “But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth” (Deuteronomy 8:18).
• “From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked” (Luke 12:48).
• “Each of you must give as you have made up your mind, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver” ( 2 Corinthians 9:7, NRSV).
• “Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously” (2 Corinthians 9:6)